adsense

Spiced Salmon with Sweet 'n' Tangy Slaw


Spiced Salmon with Sweet 'n' Tangy Slaw

Salmon topped with a cajun spiced crust featuring hot cayenne pepper and aromatic herbs, paired with a red vinegar slaw made from red cabbage and red apples, offers a delightful dinner option filled with flavors, hues, and a hint of spice. 

The beautiful Cajun salmon is very simple to make, and bake for 12 minutes in the oven. Simple! I prefer to combine all the spices in a big freezer bag to blend them together. I then place each fillet in and give it a slight shake to ensure an even layer of spices. 

Next, into the oven, and there you have it! Beautiful. 

Concerning my red slaw recipe, this is a dish I’ve been preparing for many years. I really like red cabbage more than white cabbage, and I enjoy the sweetness of apples in any coleslaw. The mustard and vinegar add a touch of sharpness, while the lemon juice enhances the flavors to make them truly extraordinary. 

And when the cajun salmon is paired with the red slaw? Flawlessness. 

Ingredients
  • 1 tablespoon of Old Bay seasoning
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • salt kosher
  • 4 salmon fillets with skin (about 5 oz. each)
  • 1 small head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, packed
  • 3 thinly sliced green onions
  • a quarter cup of white balsamic vinegar
Instructions

Combine the Old Bay, brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; rub all over the salmon fillets and place, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil. Broil for 5 to 6 minutes on high, or until just cooked. Hawaiian-style-beef-curry-stew.

Toss cabbage, cilantro, green onions, balsamic vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl. Serve the salmon on top of the slaw. Have fun!!!
Fragrant-beef-curry-with-rice.






No comments:

Post a Comment

pop